How to Protect your phone
- Don't expose your mobile phone when you're surrounded by crowd.
- Never keep a phone on Car Dash Board. The thief will damage your car and in the end your mobile device is gone too.
- Beware to whom you lend your mobile phone, even if he says he needs it for a phone call because he’s battery is dead, he has no money or even if he has to make an urgent call. There are many excuses and some of us believe them.
Download mobile software for remote controlling to your Android, Windows or iOS. With this program you’ll be able to locate your lost/stolen phone. With sending a “silent” SMS you’ll get the location of the current user of your mobile phone or you’ll even be able to delete all of your data, block the phone or even sending a message to the current user. In some applications it’s even possible sending the data about the current location and the current number of the user.
- Download only verified apps.
- Lock your smart phone with a security code. This possibility offer older phone models too.
- To increase the finding of your lost mobile phone register your phone in database of gadgets with its IMEI no and you can retrieve information when ever you need it in case of emergency also it will help to tracking your phone when lost using its database of lost, stolen and found mobiles.
- Buying a mobile insurance is always advisable, especially if it’s very expensive one.